We're looking for enthusiastic, professional and driven individuals that are passionate about technology, great user experience and providing extraordinary value to our clients.
The Product Specialist will serve as a subject matter expert and be responsible for helping customers fully leverage the benefits of the Legal Anywhere solutions. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about technology and enjoy sharing it with others. Candidates should be detail oriented, comfortable with databases, and capable of translating customer needs to develop features and functionality in FirmConnect and Legal Anywhere offerings.
The Product Specialist is a key member of the Training & Professional Services Team. You will work closely with our clients to customize workflow applications and to identify and develop enhancements to continue the success of current Legal Anywhere offerings. This position will also help maintain, manage and deliver the training programs for Legal Anywhere clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Work with clients to continue developing features and functionality in FirmConnect and Legal Anywhere's suite of offerings.
• Customize client firm Intranet workflow processes and apps using Legal Anywhere FirmConnect.
• Determine customer needs and demonstrate how the software can be utilized to increase value and ROI to the customer business.
• Continuously improve / customize existing training programs and courses.
• Liaise with customer support, existing sales, and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Provide level 1 and 2 support assistance to clients as needed.
• Participate in development process to ensure product meets specifications.
• Conduct web-based training classes, scheduled monthly, for Legal Anywhere clients as needed.
• Conduct on-site implementation training for new clients.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Seeking an individual with high energy and motivation wanting to contribute in a small team environment.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a law firm as a paralegal or other practice support person; or in a technical training, technical support or other related position.
• College degree preferred.
• Experience with databases preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – comfortable presenting to groups.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to efficiently work on multiple active projects concurrently and work well both independently and as part of a team, meeting communicated schedules.
• Ability to maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients.
• Ability to quickly learn new software applications.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Experience with Captivate eLearning is helpful.
• Familiarity with Document Management Systems a plus.
• Some travel may be required throughout the United States and Canada.
Full time salary position with benefits. Compensation determined by experience.